autorotation in Pano2VR v5.2.5

Q&A about the latest versions
Carel

It has been a while since I used autorotation on startup, so I am encountering this only now: Pan Speed 0.05°/Frame; Delay 5.0s; return to horizon 0.1; start after fully loaded. But when the vr tour starts, there is no autorotation. I then tried setting a viewer init - Start Autorotate 0.04/5/1 in the skin, but again, nothing. I could not find any info in the docs about where to put the viewer init, so I added it to the rotation button actions. Should it be placed somewhere else? xml file is attached.

Carel
Attachments
panorama_1.xml
(15.71 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
Carel

To answer my own question: It seems that the viewer init action has to be set in an empty container. I finally found that info with a forum search, but still have not found any information about where to put the viewer init action in the documentation.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Carel,
Are you saying that when you set auto rotate in the HTML5 output it does not work?
Can you post your support package including your skin. This is found under the help menu.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/