import mixed formats in Pano2VRv5

Q&A about the latest versions
Carel

I have to reconstruct a tour of which some of the equirects are missing, but I do have the cube faces of the missing panos. Using V5.2.5 Pro, when I try to import the cube faces, it overwrites the last imported equirect. When I do this in Pno2VR v4, the previously imported image does NOT get overwritten....
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
To check my under standing you have a p2vr file with equirectangular images and some are missing.
So you would select the node that is missing in the tour browser and under the properties select the first cubeface. That node should now show in the tour browser.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Carel

Sorry for not being clearer. I am redoing the whole project, but using the same series of panos, some equirects, some cubefaces. When I do this in Pano2vr4 everything works as expected, but when I import cube faces using the "import cubefaces" interface to select the individual cubefaces that were extracted from flash files, (and therefore probably not in the order that Pano2vr expects, hence doing this with the import interface instead of expecting Pano2vr to figure it out) the previously imported pano gets overwritten in Pano2vr5. So when I do a right mouseclick "add panorama", it overwrites the last pano that was imported. In Pano2vr4 "add panorama" does what is is supposed to do.