shortcuts index...

Q&A about the latest versions
PLaine

Hello,

I'm trying to move a node in the map view (street view mode) in order to align it with previous node, but the cone of the previous node masks it. Every time I'm trying to move the underlying node, I only move the cone that is above. I think that there is a trick to bypass the cone but I didn't find it.
Can I reduce significantly the cone size to access to the node I want to move?
Is there a shortcuts index somewhere?

Thanks for your help

Philippe
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Philippe,
Which version are you using?
In V6 the active map pin is much larger then in inactive one so this should not be a problem.
That said in V5 you can use the List View to select the map pin you want.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
PLaine

Hi Hopki,

Thanks for your response.
I'm using V6ß3 and I'm trying to make it acting like in V5 (that worked fine for me). When shooting photos (for StreetView tours), I place yellow stickers on the ground at the exact place where the tripod stands (I'm shooting shops) all along the tour. That means that in V5:
a- I make the pano1 active by clicking on it and I aim the yellow sticker of the pano2 tripod place in the pano1.
b- I place the pano2 by moving it until it stands in the exact middle of the cone (and the selected blue hotspot is in the axe of the pano1 in the viewer)
c- then I option-click the selected hotspot pano2 in order to reach it in the viewer
d- I'm now in pano2 and I make a 180° turn in order to make the pano1 red index matching the axe in the viewer by dragging image with n key pressed.

This way the two panos are accurately matching...and so on for the others so that I can loop a 30 panos tour and land exactly where I started.
This is what I'm trying to do in V6 but it seems that the procedure has changed because I can't move the pano2 marker to align it in the middle of the pano1 cone... I didn't find any video showing the new procedure; the only one I saw is ok for straight paths... but not for a loop.
Maybe I missed something?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
In V6 you just press and hold the alt key, then click and drag the unselected map pin.
When you release the mouse button you will see the hotspot in the viewer change position.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/