Aligning Animation Patches

Q&A about the latest versions
RLemen

Hello Hopki and everyone here at GGSF,

I have been experimenting with Pro version so I do apologize for the absence. Now that I have a pretty good idea on how to handle the program on a basic level, I am wanting to resolve the animations on the nodes. Each of my nodes has at least one patch per with an animation going.

I do not know how to precisely align the patches making it impossible to match the scene. Is PT Gui the only solution for this or does the new version of Pano have a built in tool to align the patches more precisely? I am aligning in the dome, is there a flat image editor that I am not finding?

Thank you again for the help.
360Texas

Of course you have already review this page, but here is the page link to the documentation

https://ggnome.com/doc/pano2vr/beta/patches-extract/
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
The pin and align video document is the only way.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
RLemen

Thank you Dave, thank you Hopki
RLemen

Is there a way to reduce or remove the unwanted black dancing edge? The overlapping pixels to remove a trace of the patch being there?

And a request, can the slatted patch be replaced with a low rez patch of the image so it is easier to align the segments?

Thank you for the assistance.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
I hear what your saying but as far as the lines around the video is concerned the developers say its a browser bug as there is no reason why they are there and it differs from browser to browser.

Even looking at "others" €199.00 software add-on for the same solution it also has the same issues with black lines and alignment.
The below screen shot was taken from an example on their website, and no I have not tried to find the worst one.

Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 13.19.50.png
Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 13.19.50.png (110.1 KiB) Viewed 2661 times

Maybe after V6 is out we can take a second look at it to see how we can improve the workflow.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
RLemen

Is there something I might be missing, or is it possible to substitute the checker board temp face with the first frame of the patch so that visually it would be easier to align in the node?

Thank you for all the help
TheRealMojoJojo

bump..... inquiring minds would like to know :-)