2nd click required to change focus between panels

Q&A about the latest versions
mbb

P2VR V6b2, Win10-64

I needed to change the User Data "Title" on numerous panoramas (different titles).

Normally, one would click in the User Data->Title field, type the new title, click on the next panorama in the Tour Browser, then click back on the Title field to enter the next title.

However, a second click on the thumbnail in the Tour Browser is required to change focus to the next panorama one needs to edit.

Try it, you will see what I mean.

This extra-clicking gets old if one has many panoramas to name. A single click on the thumbnail should be enough to grab focus away from the User Data panel to select a thumbnail in the Tour browser panel.
k.ary.n
Gnome

On a mac I'm not seeing this issue...

But, as a video editor, I despise excess mouse clicking. I enjoy keyboard shortcuts for everything possible or keyboard and mouse combos. Time is money and clicking around simply wastes time.

So, I would suggest not to click at all -- well, kind of (unless you need to bounce around, but then you could filter the panoramas).

1. Change the title of the first node. Keep the User Data panel open and the title field selected. I'm not sure how it works on Windows, but to "set" the title, hit the Tab key. This will focus the next field, but that's okay, read on.
2. Move to the next panorama using Control-] or Control-[ (Command for mac users).
3. Shift-Tab to focus back to the Title field.
4. Enter the next pano's title. Hit Tab.
...continue...
mbb

Something that could be eventually fixed to match on both platforms then?