upgrading to pro

Q&A about the latest versions
RLemen

Hello Hopki

My apologies for not being here on the forums this last week. I had a job that took me away from doing my personal work so I was unable to get over here to continue the dialog about my node which I think I have figured out how to package up to send you. BUt the package is big, how do I send a large file to you?

My bigger concern is, I am ready to upgrade to pro, but I think I want 5 pro not 6 because I get the discount without paying full on it and because I want HTML5 and QT videos until I can figure out what to replace them with. Anyway, I downloaded a trial version of 6, and I used it a few times but I went back to using my regular version of 5. I went to go upgrade, and it says my 5 is not active but the 6 version is. I don't understand why it says it is not active but it is and I use it daily, but because it is not active I cannot option to upgrade to pro and I really want to. I was hoping to already be working with it but I have to wait until I can figure out why the site says I am not using 5 when that is really all I am using.

Once I upgrade I will be back here with a plethora of questions and my package to share so I can resolve issues with WordPress.

Thank you Hopki for this fantastic product and inspiring me to rethink many things.
RLemen

Also, I uninstalled version 6 trial and tried to uninstall 5 so I can start the process over again, I went and uninstalled 6 but 5 is still running and it does not appear in my software list to remove the program. Why would it not be there but still running?

I did this so I could reinstall the 5 software key for upgrading but for some reason now I cannot find the program, not on my list of running apps and that is a little odd...
RLemen

I found the phantom. removed the software, reinstalled, and it started right up without asking for a key. Went to place the key and it was already there. And I still show that I am not running 5 when that is what I am running. Is there another way I can get that upgrade? THis is rather frustrating.

Thank you
RLemen

I went to an old machine, installed Pano2VR5 on it and used the license. But my account still shows it is not in use and I do not have a pro upgrade option. I can't afford a 299 program, I can do the 199 upgrade but that is my rooftop limit I can spend and I am very happy to do it now for Pro5 but I have no way of doing so.

Please help and thank you.
Hopki
Gnome

HI,
Send into support@ggnome.com, with reference to this forum post.
Don't really want to be posting about accounts in an open forum.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/