Vers.6 Animation Sequencer, sub-nodes

Q&A about the latest versions
scottio

The Vers.6 Animation Sequencer is awesome. I have created a full tour and I tried to make a few sub tours with paths that intersects the main nodes at certain points. When these intersection split off in different directions i'd like to show that split off node viewpoint for each sub-sequence. This would be great for tour buttons of mp4 output to YouTube. I was hoping I could copy some of the main nodes from the sequence list and paste them into the new sub-sequences. It doesn't seem possible. Am I stuck with copy the keyframes, create new name, and paste in keyframes? In those cases the initial keyframe never seems to copy to clipboard. I'd like to submit the ability to copy/paste the nodes complete keyframe set as a feature request. Thank you in advance.
sndrgn

Hi @ all,
I hope, that my question is placed here correctly. I did not understand perfectly, what is mentioned here, but it seems similar.

I would like to have the possibility to define different animated ways from a starting point. Is it possible to export several animations and adress them using the different *.js files? Is there a description?

Thanks and regards, Chris
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Chris,
You should be able to do this?
Add a new sequence.
Select the clips you want in this new sequence but where you need the animation to be different then in the animation panel click and hold or right button click the green plus button. You can name make a duplicate of the clip.
You can now alter the animation.

As an example sequence one, default:
• node one goes to node two
• node two pans to the left and goes to new three

Sequence two
• node one goes to node two
• Duplicate node two and edit so it pans to the right then it will enter to node four.

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/