click to go

Q&A about the latest versions
sndrgn

Hi at all,

is there a possibility to integrate the "click to go" Navigation in pano2vr or is there a plan to do this? I find this kind of navigation the most natural way to navigate in panotours. As well the navigation with the fixed arrows I like, but I did not find a way to realize this with pano2vr yet.

thanks for your answers,

regards, Chris
panox

I know "coffee to go" but I never heard of "click to go". Any examples? :D
sndrgn

Hey panox, thanks for responding.
I do not know how Google really named this kind of navigation. It is the typical circle with arrow at the mouse pointer where you can click anywhere in the image and go then to this direction. See the second attached screenshot.
Second best to navigate I find are the fixed arrows. This is typical used when google is not able to use the "click2go"-navigation e.g. on tablets or smartphones (second first screen attached)

thanks for your help, have a good time, Chris
Attachments
Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-07 um 15.54.36.png
Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-07 um 15.54.36.png (3.17 MiB) Viewed 4709 times
Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-07 um 15.50.31.png
Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-07 um 15.50.31.png (6.25 MiB) Viewed 4709 times
sndrgn

und? any idea hier?
panox

Und ja, hast Du meine PN gelesen? - Sure, did you read my PM?
cbsmail

+1 Would be great if this were implemented and if it had the zoom transition built in (ie independant, so a different transition could be used for autorotate/animation).
nandan

either this or "floor" nadir markers - which i requested here - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12588
sndrgn

Hi and thanks at all for the input. I like Pano2VR very much yet, although I have struggle sometimes, but this is normal at the beginning. I find this limited kind of the navigation is a big disadvantage of the program. Can anyone of the staff (Hopki?) tell us, if there is something like this in the programming pipeline?

thanks and regards, Chris
nandan

I'm trying to set multiple panos in single room full of paintings. The hotspot markers are used on the wall paintings and I have no idea how to set different floor markers for multiple panos in single room.

The point hotspots look wierd on the floor. I tried to draw polygon markers on floor but they turn out to be of different shapes.

We need fixed shape polygon markers (like circles or squares) for floor navigation.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Guys,
If you do a quick search for Google Arrows/Navigation you will see a few posts that say this is already in as a feature request for V6.x.x.
As said not sure when this will be added to V6 but the request is in.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
nandan

Thank you.

Meanwhile, can you suggest a good skin/button for floor marker which differentiates from a hotspot marker?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Have a look at this post: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11600
Download the button sets and have look.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/