PopUp Image per Pano

Q&A about the latest versions
formbysurveys

I must be missing something here!

I have a series of panos that run down the centre of the road - all works fine. On one side of the road is a dock wall and we've flown a drone over the dock / water along the linear length of the wall looking back towards the road so we can see the vertical face of the dock wall (which we obviously cant see from the road pano as its hidden) and extracted still jpg images (standard non-360 rectangular images) at set intervals along the wall. In each of the 360 panos I want to add a "hotspot / button" (in the correct location in the pano - and using a different hotspot log from the main hotspots) so when clicked the standard extracted image for that dock wall location is shown / popped up.

A standard Image patch adds an image but this is always visible. I'm looking to give the user the option to show hide standard images within a pano - hope this makes sense.

As I say I must be missing something obvious.
Regards

Andy
360Texas

We would like to see too. Please post a site image URL .
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
formbysurveys

Hi Dave

Not sure how to read your response - are you asking me for more info or also in the same boat as me?
Regards

Andy
360Texas

You wrote:
I have a series of panos that run down the centre of the road - all works fine. On one side of the road is a dock wall and we've flown a drone over the dock / water along the linear length of the wall looking back towards the road so we can see the vertical face of the dock wall (which we obviously cant see from the road pano as its hidden) and extracted still jpg images (standard non-360 rectangular images) at set intervals along the wall.
Is the site available for us to look at ?
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
formbysurveys

Ahh I see, no not really, it isn't uploaded yet and I think I have some confidentiality issues at present.
Regards

Andy
k.ary.n
Gnome

Hi!

Did you already try the Pop Up Image method using hotspots and skin elements?

https://ggnome.com/doc/pano2vr/5/add-image-popup/