getting access codes for download

Q&A about the latest versions
GarryC

Hi.
I'm new to the list and am having a bit of trouble that I hope someone can help me with.

I purchased Pano2VR online last Friday [June 20th], and paid by direct deposit using the "Share-it" option on the web site. So far so good.
I believe the transfer hit their account on 23rd, after which I would have expected to receive the access code to download the software. Its now the 26th and I've still had no response from Share-it. I've sent 3 emails to them asking for confirmation of receipt of payment, with no reply.

This is where I need help. I'd like to contact Garden Gnome software direct and ask for help, but there isn't a link on their site with any contact details at all. Can anyone offer any help.

I kind of feel like I've been ripped off and may have lost my A$266.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Garry Clarke
Melbourne
Australia
360Texas

Hi Garry Clarke - Welcome to the forum.

Yes, there is a link on their website, Its called "Impressum" link is in the bottom of their left side menu

http://gardengnomesoftware.com/impressum.php

I do not see Thomas on the internet at the moment. In fact he was not online yesterday either. I think the trial software you downloaded is good for 30 days.

Just wanted to let you know that we have read your forum comment and will be sure to bring your Access Code issue to his attention. I am trying to contact him as I write this.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
thomas
Chief Gnome

Sorry for your bad experience with share*it. I think they have some problems processing orders from Australian customers. I received an email stating that you haven't paid the full amount?!???! but this should now be solved and you should have received the key by now. I will also send it again as a personal message.
MfG, Thomas
360Texas

Thank you - Thomas.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com