Joining projects in one (?)

Q&A about the latest versions
Bostjan

How to join together two different project (each with the implemented links, photos, video, sound) but same skin in one joined project? It tried with select all panoramas from project b but copying them to project a is not possible (or I didn't find how). Both are with about 300+ nodes...
Bostjan

By Martin: Make copies of the p2vr files first, just encase. Then open one of the projects, main project. Right button click in the tour browser and you can add project. This will include all hotspots etc. For this to work you need to have all the p2vr files and input images in the folder. This will then include all the information from the added p2vr files into the open project.

Remark... tried and it works like a charm :)
Carolina

Hi Bostjan,

we also have the need to co-work in teams in one project.
I tried your solution and it worked well with the pano-data, just the skin was not imported. Did I made a mistake?

Many thanks for a reply!
Best wishes
Bostjan

Hi,
when joining many projects into one there is only one skin, that's the skin that was picked. The skins of the imported project are ignored.

Boštjan

Carolina wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:19 pm Hi Bostjan,

we also have the need to co-work in teams in one project.
I tried your solution and it worked well with the pano-data, just the skin was not imported. Did I made a mistake?

Many thanks for a reply!
Best wishes