Screen Size

Q&A about the latest versions
PIbrahimi

Hello!

I have a problem viewing the complete PANO2VR window on Windows 10. I don't see the bottom part of the main window, and especially when using Animation. Resizing the window doesn't help.

Pls see attachments.

THanks in advance!
Petrit
Attachments
Screen1.jpg
Screen1.jpg (396.91 KiB) Viewed 3963 times
Screen2.jpg
Screen2.jpg (251.77 KiB) Viewed 3963 times
WSettle

I had a similar problem on my Dell laptop but at the top. I could not see the menu as it was hidden under the title bar of the application. With different scaling factors in Windows 10, I was able to see more or less of the menu. I could see all of it when I scaled my 4K display to 300% but then the text was so big, the app was not usable.

I found that Windows 10 was defaulting to use the internal Intel GPU when running Pano2vr. Once I configured Windows (actually in the NVidia configuration for my laptop) to make Pano2vr to use the NVidia GPU, everything looked correct.

Maybe not related but your issue looked similar to mine so YMMV.
PIbrahimi

Many Thanks WSettle!

I got a Intel HD Graphic Card. I tried to do some adjustments in the settings, but without luck.

I hope Hopki or someone else has got some tips, bcz I need some help, otherwise I am unable to use any of video output features.

Cheers!
P.
k.ary.n
Gnome

Hi!

Did you update the driver? If not, you'll find some helpful links here.
PIbrahimi

Hi!

Thanks for your reply. Yes I have checked for driver update.
Unfortunately, my problem is still there.

Rgds,
P.
Frankster69

Hi Ibrahimi,

Perhaps you can try these tricks to get your P2V window back in place?

https://www.technipages.com/bring-off-s ... nto-screen

regards, Frank
thomas
Chief Gnome

You can play around with the HighDPI settings. http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/highdpi.html

You can use the environment variable QT_SCALE_FACTOR to make the whole app smaller. It is not a very nice way, but at least it should solve this problem.
MfG, Thomas
PIbrahimi

Thanks to All for your comments and tips!

I found the solution by changing the resolution. Now everything is fitting in, but my eyes are coping to adjust to all being smaller, as I got a 14" screen.

Cheers!
P.