Whats the best method for outputting pano
for a website so it works across as many platforms as possible
ie Ipad, phone, desktop.

Thanks
Greg
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Greg,
The default settings for the HTML5 output will work across most platforms out there.
You can rename the output folder just not any of the files inside.

Once uploaded to your server just link to the index HTML page in the folder.
You can also use an iframe to embed the HTML page into your own page or if you really know what your doing you can copy the codes from the HTML page and copy it to your own.

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
sndrgn

Hi Hopki,

what ways are there to get a link (and an iframe) to a special point and view of a virtual tour? Like in Google: click-click- rotate - zoom in - get link to this special view to send it to clients. "This could be your table".

Sorry, I think, that this has been handled yet, but I didn't find the post that would have helped me.....

regards, Chris.
sndrgn

I found this tutorial:
Embedding and formatting for social networks (Pano2VR)
https://ggnome.com/wiki/Embedding_and_f ... Pano2VR%29

It seems to be well described and I am willing to face this, but these english words make a mess in my head. Is there a german description?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Chris,
I would not bother with this as it requires Flash which most browser no longer have as default and of course mobile devices no longer support.
In fact Adobe stop supporting Flash in 2020.
There is a post that shows how to only show a preview image in the Facebook post: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11627
This then will work on more devices including mobiles.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
sndrgn

Hi Hopki, thanks for answering.
I want to build a social bar with FB, Twitter, Pinterest, WhatsApp. For this I need the parameters or Javasript-Code odf the several platforms. And then I need to integrate an extra share button to copy a Link of the actual view of a pano in a tour (angle and zoom). In a navigation it is possible to link to another floor with a defined view. Is it possible to include the actual parameters of a users view? Maybe in the experts view in the pano editor?

Sorry, I hope, I could describe well my problem.
Thanks for your help and kind regards, Chris
sndrgn

Hi Hopki,

just downloaded the embed_p2vr.ggt from the post you mentioned. I put it in the templates folder. But I get an error message from pano2vr when I try to use it. Is there a new version?
thanks and regards, Chris