Pano2VR 5.2 beta

Q&A about the latest versions
skyfocus

Hi,

Just installed this new version (5.2 beta pro 64bit), but the first thing I notice in the Tour browser are the yellow triangle warnings that were not there in my projects before. Opening the info balloon it says "this node has broken auto place point hotspots"

I'm not using auto place point hotspots, so how can they be broken ?

Regards,

Arjan
Windows 10 Pro x64, Pano2VR pro V6.1.13 , Browser latest Firefox
thomas
Chief Gnome

How did your create the tour? Can you please describe the steps?
MfG, Thomas
skyfocus

Hi Thomas,

I'M working on two types of projects,

1) pre 5.0 tours that were created in 4 without the use off the tourbuilder, as I mentioned in the forum before I've created my previous multi-node tour with 1 config file per node , the nodes linked to eachother. Since 5.0 I had to create a script to convert these single-configfile-per-node tours to the multi-node-per-configfile tour concept that GardenGnome forced to use with Pano2VR 5. My customers with pre 5.0 tours wanted the VR option and the other goodies like good HTML5 output that 5 offered. I created these scripts to bulk convert the (often) very big tours from single-config-per-node to multi-node-per-config tours. I don't know if I've got all xml syntax correct that is used in the config file but the confersionS worked out very well ( with a single hickup with internal node names containing the '-' minus symbol). I presumed that any wrong syntax would be corrected when saving the project in 5.x .....

2) 5.0 and newer tours which are started from a pre configured template without any nodes, after opening and renaming this project nodes are added and linked manually.

The pano2vr 4 projects I tested in 5.2 where all type 1 projects, did not test type 2 projects yet. I'll try them tomorrow. I've rolled back to 5.1 today after these yellow triangles appeared, I did not dear to save or regenerate a project with these warnings .....

All projects I made (old converted to new and newly created in 5.1) were fully functional within 5.1 without any warning triangels ?!

Regrads,

Arjan
skyfocus

Hi,

I've tested this morning another 5 projects that are recently made from scratch with pano2vr 5.1 beta 2.
They also show the yellow warning triangles:

regards,

Arjan
mphoto

i have the same issue like @skyfocus with projects made in pano2vr 5 beta 2.
christoph
Gnome

Hi guys!
Sorry, this is a bug.
It will be fixed in the next version....

Regards,
Christoph