Great thank you we shall test it to day

EDIT:

:?: is it a 360 the video.mp4 in the media folder

:!: we need the 9485.tif to be able to reproduce the project

Regards Svendus
Image Image
mihai bodea

Dear Svendus,

the video that I am trying to add to the virtual tour, to be found in the media folder, named video.mp4, is a 1920x1080 avchd video. This video is not meant to be seen a 360 video. The lens I used to film this video is a 24mm f2.8 Zeiss lens that captures a fairly wide image but not a panoramic one.

In the future I will try to add videos to panoramas. These videos are not conceived as 360 panoramic video. After I will solve the present problems I will use this solution as a template for projects made of panoramas with added videos.
Let me give you an example: you record a panorama in the IKEA museum and then record a "straight" video of a man opening a box and assembling a chair (as a user guide). Then you publish the panorama on the IKEA website and add a button or a hotspot that, when clicked on, shows the video on top of the panorama. It is as simple as that.

If you want to reproduce the project you just need take an equirectangular panorama saved as a tiff file and rename it 9485.tif. The original panorama does not present any problems and take too much space to be sent. The same goes for the video.

Regards,
Mihai
Svendus

All right have you tried to ad the video in the video input :?:
now you have embedded it in the skin :!:

Click the image to see it in original size

example (click to play click to stop) http://svendus.se/kswoodcraft/#node4
Image Image
mihai bodea

Dear Svendus,

Adding video directly in the panorama is a solution except the user would need to browse through 30 panoramas to find the video spot. This is useful for a certain type of video and I have already done it. I was trying to figure out how to add a large video in the skin. I know this might seem peculiar but it is one way I am trying to use this software and it is not specified in the description that it would not function this way. Each project I do has a different design and uses different features (it is a way for me to learn what can be done).

After upgrading Pano2vr to latest version I was able to add the large video to the skin. I discovered that it was just by opening the output through the "Open Output" button that the computer seemed to become unresponsive. Opening the html file in the browser produced, by now the expected result.
So I can declare the "Large video" issue solved.
The sound seekbar however still does not work as expected: by clicking on the seekbar (to seek a different part of the audio) the sound stops and it can't be played again* - as I understand this might be a known bug. All other aspects except this one work fine for the moment (I can pause the sound, switch between sound and video, load it or unload it as I wish).

*the problem only appears in Mozilla. I was able to get the results I expected in Chrome ( I don't have Safari, Explorer or Opera installed)

Regards,
Mihai
Svendus

Nice that you solved the problem
But you should Know that Pano2Vr panoramas are only played back for your customers "Of line"
in Mozilla Firefox or Garden Gnome Package Viewer

and again You should know that most Guys are using ordinary Cheap Office Computers
these does not have the minimum requirements
in terms of graphics, memory and processor to display the high resolution panorama and video :!:

Regards Svendus
Image Image