Pano2VR 2.0 is out!

Q&A about the latest versions
thomas
Chief Gnome

I just posted Pano2VR 2.0.1. with now 10 languages: English, German, Spanish, Persian, French, Japanese, Russian, Swedish,Turkish and Chinese. Many thanks to all the translators.
In the pipeline for the next version are Polish, Korean and Italian.

Some minor fixes/changes:
  • Numbers are displayed in the systems localized format
  • Droplets use the defined input format
  • Blackman/sinc and Blackman/Bessel filter work again
  • Skin editor: Minor changes for copy & paste and undo
  • Flash 9 API:Cursor images gets removed with cleanup call
You can download the new version as always from the Pano2VR download page.
MfG, Thomas
thomas
Chief Gnome

I just release Pano2VR 2.0.2.

Only some smaller changes:
  • Korean translation
  • Bug: Color subsampling now turned off again for strips
  • Bug: Border for video transformation was missing
You can download the new version as always from the Pano2VR download page.
MfG, Thomas
Rob Gorham

Is there guidance for batch processing in Pano2VR? I must have missed how to get each pano to adopt a new name. In dragging 6 equi-rectangular images into the batching box, each over-wrote the earlier panos. Help!
thomas
Chief Gnome

Rob Gorham wrote:Is there guidance for batch processing in Pano2VR? I must have missed how to get each pano to adopt a new name. In dragging 6 equi-rectangular images into the batching box, each over-wrote the earlier panos. Help!
You can watch the Droplet tutorial to get the idea behind the new batch processing.
MfG, Thomas
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Thomas
Nothing to report just reading through the forum and just thought I would say that you are doing a really great job.
H
:D
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
sherpa

Hi Thomas

Thanks for your effort

I have the 2.0 beta 5a version , i will download the final version.

Do i have to do something to save my license or just install the new software ?
thomas
Chief Gnome

sherpa wrote: I have the 2.0 beta 5a version , i will download the final version.

Do i have to do something to save my license or just install the new software ?
No, just install the new software.
MfG, Thomas
g8dhe

Thomas, Just been having a catch up session on placing images on my site and have hit a problem using version 2.02.

First time I open a copy of the program all goes well, I drop an image on the window, set the User details, set up details in the HTML template, save the Project (defaults to base folder of course from the image) and generate outputs, all OK. I now drop another image on the window from a different folder, adjust the user details, amend the HTML template data, save the project, and generate the outputs - all seems OK. Then I notice that the Project file has not appeared in the 'new' base folder, instead its updated the previous projects data, despite having recorded the new base folder info in the older project file itself - not so good :-(

I guess this might be a feature but it if so it ought to give a warning at least, perhaps by throwing up the "Save As" browse window to ensure that you did intend to use original file name and folder.

One feature that seems to be missing is the ability to save a Project file while using droplets ? Is this me missing something or could it be included as an option the same as inputting User data and (you already have it on the list I think) completing HTML template data in droplets ?
Geoff - G8DHE
ImageSpherical Visions