I'm learning about using $fwd and Node Markers but I've come across an issue that I haven't been able to find a solution for and I'm hoping someone can help me. I have a version online that you can view at http://tonyredhead.photography/vrml/video-pano-forward/
I also have the project file and assets available online at http://tonyredhead.photography/vrml/vid ... orward.zip
Here's what I've done so far.
- I've set up a test project that contains two nodes, 6x3-black and 6x3-white (in that order)
- On the 6x3-white I've placed a pinned video (Video1)
- I've given the 6x3-white a tag (TV)
- I've created a skin that has two buttons, pano1 and pano2, that have the actions; Mouse Click, Open Next Panorama 6x3-black/$fwd and Mouse Click, Open Next Panorama 6x3-white/$fwd, respectively
- In the skin are three buttons; Play, Pause and Stop in a Container (VideoButtons). The buttons have actions that correspond to the titles of the buttons
- In the skin is a Node Marker that Shows and Hides the container when the pano2 is opened
- In the HTML Output there is a Cross Dissolve transition of 2 seconds
My first question is; is there a way to include the pinned video in the transition or to hide it until the transition is complete?
My second question for those more experienced than I, is there a more elegant or effective way to put something like this together in V5?