Automaticly saving internal conversion files

Q&A about the latest versions
Wim.Koornneef

Hello Thomas,

After I have finished a flash pano project and close the application I very often have to re-open it to change something.
If I forgot to convert the equirectangular input to cube faces before then the equirectangular has to be remapped again and therefore recreating the flash pano takes unneccesary extra time.

Q) Is it possible to add an option for automaticly saving the internal (temp) conversion file(s) to speed up the process when re-opening a project ?
That would be a great time saver for me, and I guess for others as well.

Wim.

PS, When using cube faces as input the output of beta 7 is now smart named without the secuence number of the input cube face, thanks for changing this.
thomas
Chief Gnome

Wim.Koornneef wrote: Q) Is it possible to add an option for automaticly saving the internal (temp) conversion file(s) to speed up the process when re-opening a project ?
That would be a great time saver for me, and I guess for others as well.
I was already thinking of this but that feature needs to be smart because some times you fix something in the source with Photoshop in between... Its on the list with some other caching ideas, but I guess this will not show up until the end of this year.
MfG, Thomas
Wim.Koornneef

thomas wrote:Its on the list with some other caching ideas, but I guess this will not show up until the end of this year.
That's OK for me and it is good to know that my request hit your to do list.

Best,

Wim.