Pano2VR and Wix website

Q&A about the latest versions
RBirket

We have recently re-designed our website using Wix. It has been a hugely powerful and creative tool that has allowed me to tweek our website and have it looking 'just right'. Having said that, our site is never perfect, but Wix allows me to make design changes quite easily.

BUT...and this is a big BUT...now that I have pointed the name servers for our domain to this Wix site (www.blinkimage.com) the various client pages I had created and uploaded via filezilla a while ago no longer work. For instance, I had a panoramic tour of a warehouse which lived at www.blinkimage.com/pano/warehousetour. Now, when people visit this link, it drops back to our main home page, www.blinkimage.com.

Does anybody know how I would create a 'sub page' of our website work with a Wix site? It seems that Wix doesn't offer FTP solutions, and typically I have only discovered this just now after setting our website update live a couple of weeks aga and announcing it do many clients!
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Im sorry I don't know enough about Wix to offer any solutions.
I would go to WIX support and ask the question there, does seem odd that a direct link gets bounced to the main page.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
RBirket

Thanks anyway Hopki. I'm sure I'll work something out.