Pano2QTVR vs Pano2VR

Q&A about the latest versions
epoc

Hi All,
I have been happily using Pano2QTVR Flash pack for awhile, but am considering the upgrade to Pano2VR. I have read the features comparison page re these 2 apps and these are neither here or there for me. My questions relates to quality. Is there any image, user or quality advantage to the upgrade? I have had comments that my Flash panos are a little jerky on lower spec'd PCs. Will the upgrade produce better results for my viewers in any way??

I have downloaded the demo version of Pano2VR and converted a couple of my existing panos. Personally I couldn't see much difference, but I thought I'd ask here for your opinions.

Thank-you for any input. :D
Epoc
Wim.Koornneef

Hello Epoc,

There is a world of difference between Flash8 and Flash9 panos on most PC's.
Flash8=jurky rotation versus Flash9=smooth.

Since only Pano2VR is capable of output to Flash9 I think you don't have a choice ;-)
Besides the obvious advantage of a better viewing experience the new Pano2VR has lots of very nice features, the HTML generator and the Skin editor are both beauties so do you self a favor and make a switch.

Best Wim.

PS, like all new software you have to climb the learning hill but once you are above the trees the view is beautiful ;-)
epoc

Thank-you for your feedback Wim. Looks like I will be updating.

Regards
Epoc