Generate images by Tag

Q&A about the latest versions
MSusman

I've filtered the tour browser using a specific tag. If $n generates images of all the nodes is there a placeholder to only generate images of the filtered nodes? Thanks!
Hopki
Gnome

Hi MSusman,
Pano2VR 5.x only generates the nodes once, so after the first time they wont get generated again, I guess if you don't want a node generated at all, not even once then remove it from the tour browser.
Can you give a practical reason why you would want to do this, not against the idea but before I produce a feature request I need to understand the benefit.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
MSusman

Hopki, Thanks for the reply. For this project I created a large preview tour to allow the client to evaluate the merits of each node. I then tagged each of selected nodes and thought how nice it would be to render out a quick preview of only the tagged selects. Tagging is such a useful feature I was compelled to use it this way. But this use may or not may not be worthy of adding a feature request. I have no intention on keeping the unused nodes beyond making client previews.