No fullscreen on iOs-Devices

Q&A about the latest versions
randy

Hi,
any suggestions on the following questions?

Tour produced in Pano2VR 5.0.3 on MacOS 10.11, doubletap-gesture fullscreen toggle works fine under Android (4 & 6) with Chrome-Browser aka double click under MacOs 10 with Chrome,Safari & Firefox.
But same tour on iOs-8-Device do not respond to the doubletap-gesture, nor using Safari, neither using Firefox.

Looking forward to your replies

Best regards
randy

P.S.: I've searched through the whole documentation, FAQs and the vid-stuff - Please show me that I'm too stupid… :(
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Randy,
Apples IOS does not understand / recognise the fullscreen API (code) so the fullscreen button does not work like it does on desk tops and Android.
Sorry but not a lot we can do about it.
Your best bet is to have a fullscreen button open a pano in a new window. This will then show filling up the browser window.
You can stack two fullscreen button on top of each other and use the Is Mobile logic block to show and hide them depending if on a desktop or mobile.
The thought here is the desktop would have the normal fullscreen action while the one for mobile would open a new html page.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/