Pano2VR translation

Q&A about the latest versions
thomas
Chief Gnome

Svendus wrote:
thomas wrote:For those who want to help translate Pano2VR I have prepared a translator package (Windows only).
Thanks for your help!
All right Thomas it is not to be Besserwisser :roll:
but take a look at these captures Ubuntu Hardy Heron Linux are wonderful.
I know but it is much easier to install Linguist with the ubuntu/debian/... package manger then me providing a statically linked application.
MfG, Thomas
moroandrea

Italian translation is here. It's not complete yet, but I'd like to see that one in action, because there are a lot of thing not really clear on how they should be translated. They are really close to the context.
And also I've to learn the software to understand some functionality.
Attachments
pano2vr_it.zip
(14.6 KiB) Downloaded 500 times
thomas
Chief Gnome

moroandrea wrote:Italian translation is here.

Thank you! I have updated the snapshot and I will include it with the next beta version.
MfG, Thomas
moroandrea

Great. Where can I download it (with my translations) so I can continue it? And also, I can see if the translation fits on the label space available. That's another thing that I've to check.

Andrea
thomas
Chief Gnome

moroandrea wrote:Great. Where can I download it (with my translations) so I can continue it?
http://gardengnomesoftware.com/download ... nslations/ just put the file into a "translations" sub directory as described in the first post in this thread.
And also, I can see if the translation fits on the label space available. That's another thing that I've to check.
No need for this. All fields are dynamically so they adapt to the text size.
MfG, Thomas
moroandrea

Thomas

here the final italian translation that me and Domenico did for Pano2VR?
Are we elegible for a free copy of the package? :)

BTW, I'm not sure to have understood you on how to check my translation, I downloaded the .qm file, put on the same forlder of pano2vr.app as well as on subfolder called translation, but going to preference I'm not ablet to see italian language in the list, so, how can I check for translation?
I think you were talking about translator package ... weren't you?
Attachments
pano2vr_it.zip
(18.28 KiB) Downloaded 416 times
thomas
Chief Gnome

moroandrea wrote:Thomas

here the final italian translation that me and Domenico did for Pano2VR?
Hmm.... this packages just contains my original translation.... Are you sure you attached the correct file?
Are we elegible for a free copy of the package? :)
Sure! This is the usual "payment". I will contact you in a pm.
BTW, I'm not sure to have understood you on how to check my translation, I downloaded the .qm file, put on the same forlder of pano2vr.app as well as on subfolder called translation, but going to preference I'm not ablet to see italian language in the list, so, how can I check for translation?
You need to put the "translations" folder into the bundle (yeah I know.... maybe I find a better way) in the Pano2VR.app/Contents/MacOS/ folder. So you should have:

Code: Select all

Pano2VR.app
  Contents (dir)
    Info.plist
    MacOS (dir)
      pano2vr
      translations (dir)
        pano2vr_it.qm
    Resources (dir)
After that you should see (only) the Italian translation.
MfG, Thomas
moroandrea

That's fine. I've suspected something like that, but I'd prefered ask but before done something wrong. I'll have a try and will look if the translation require some adjustments.

Bye
Andrea
moroandrea

Ok, following the suggestin I got the translation. I will look forward a full package file with the latest content uploaded.
dp.math

Hi Thomas, just for know,

the Domenico to whom moroandrea reported is dp.math

Regards
thomas
Chief Gnome

dp.math wrote:Hi Thomas, just for know,

the Domenico to whom moroandrea reported is dp.math
:) ok. Any idea how long it will take for the final translation (because I want to release beta3...)?
MfG, Thomas
moroandrea

Thomas,

I'm sorry. I though to have correctly attached it, but I just noticed it wasn't. Here it's the file.

Andrea
Attachments
pano2vr_it.ts.zip
(17.72 KiB) Downloaded 408 times
hagitan

I updated Japanese translation. (patch panorama etc.)

Pano2VR 2.1 can read large file. It is very useful.

Thank you.
Attachments
pano2vr_ja.zip
japanease translation file
(43.94 KiB) Downloaded 437 times
omeWillem

I made a dutch translation. Files attached below.

Many english words are more popular than their dutch translations. I left these untranslated.
Also I tried to translate the intention rather than the literal meaning which makes things easier to understand in my opinion.
The file qm_nl.ts contains common dialogs etc. I only translated it partly, as more than 90% is not used in Pano2VR.

omeWillem.

PS. Thomas, I sent you a pm with similar content because at first I overlooked the option to include files on the board.
Attachments
pano2vr_nl.rar
(29.53 KiB) Downloaded 413 times
vincen

For french users, I have sent completed file with all translations to Thomas :) So if french users can use it and get back to me about errors or strange translations, it would be nice :D

Thanks

Vincèn