Flash backup

Q&A about the latest versions
MPW

Hi, after using HTML5 only for a long time I want to add a flash-file for backup.
All the tutorials are still for version 4. To get it right for my V5pro I like to ask..

- if I tick the flash fallback player within the HTML5 ggt there is no need to produce and add a separate flash-file?
(however if I open the flash-file the rotation is way too high. Can I adjust it?)

- if I additionally add a flash-file from a flash-output as flash-fallback-file is it taken by the flash-fallback-player?
Or do I have to untick the flash fallback player?

- after creating a HTML5 and Flash-output both were generated in seperate output-folders (however I managed to get the identical filestructure within the imagefolder).
Can I just copy the flash-file into the HTML5 folder after adding this flashfile as flash fallback file under HTML5? So there aren´t two identical imagefolders on the server.

Thank you for any comments :)
Hopki
Gnome

HI MPW,
If you don't have a separate Flash output/SWF file the you would select the Flash Fallback Player.
If you do you would deselect Flash Fallback Player and use the open button to elect the Flash output file.
If you making a separate Flash output then you can right button click on the folder name and edit it to output the same as the HTML 5 output.
Then under the Flash outputs HTML tab, deselect the HTML page as you will not need it.
Pano2VR 5 has lots of help files as found on the start up splash screen and also under the Help menu as well as under the Documents tab on our website.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/