VR gyro Chrome, FireFox issue

Q&A about the latest versions
fudja

Hi, i'm testing VR using carboard template. Everything seems good in Safari (iphone 5s), but when i try to wiev the same pano on android device using Firefox, gyro doesnt work at all and when i use chrome, gyro is behaving really bad.
Is it just me or is it a general issue ? Has enybody tried to lunch vr on android devices using Chrome, or Firefox.

Whats good is that Firefox seems to run offline tour stored localy on SD card (worked o my android phone but again VR gyro didnt work at all)
Here is the pano (still using demo for testing) http://www.360fotograf.cz/carboard/index.html
Thx for suggestions
360Texas

Firefox, gyro doesnt work at all and when i use chrome, gyro is behaving really bad.
"does not work at all" and "behaving really bad" are phrases that are not specific enough to even try to answer your question.

I am using a smartphone - android 6.1, and using versions of Netscape 7, Safari 21.1, Chrome 54, FireFox 52, Opera or Samsung Internet Browser.
You did mentioned Chrome and FireFox but not version.

Specific terms would be better like:
rotating horizontally when sitting in a rotating desk chair
Image flips upside down when viewed above the horizon
screen freezes up after touching the > right arrow

A little more help from your observations might help us otherwise we are just guessing.

Thanks for your help
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Boothy

Hi Fudja

Yes there is a known problem with Android Firefox, the developers have it on a bug list, Lets hope it has been sorted with next release which should be soon. If you search the forum you will find a few threads like this one

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10725&hilit=android+firefox

Boothy