Import of older files into new tour

Q&A about the latest versions
MPW

Hello,
i have been working with Pano2VR for a long time (started with only-quicktime-version) and meanwhile there are several output files.
It is possible to open them separatly, but is there any way to combine them into one tour (not all, but a few of them)? The problem (or better a lot of work) is, that all nadirs have been corrected before.
When dragging all panoramas into one tour, I have to correct all nadirs again, because it is quite impossible to find the right correctionarea in the actual pano that fits with the old nadir-correction.
And that was a lot of work.
If there is any option in version 5 please let me know (still using 4.5.).
Thanks for all ideas.
MPW

Now I found a way to use older, corrected files. For those of you who are looking for it too:
- open the old project (corrections should be included)
- use "convert image". I use equirectangular and tiff-extension and save these exported panos
- insert exported panoramas into new tour: further correction not needed

(sounds simple, but it took a while for me :D )
Hopki
Gnome

Hi MPW,
The problem I am seeing with converting older version 4 files is Pano2VR 5 uses reconfigured SKIN-ID's in the hotspot editor.
If you have several hotspot in the skin with your own ID's make sure that the correct Skin-ID is being used in the hotspot.
Just thought I would add.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/