Embeding Pano on website

Q&A about the latest versions
DFRANKLIN

I want to show a pano on my website davefranlin.uk
What HTML code do I use on the web page to point to the uploaded Pan2VR package?
Thanks for any advice
DaveF
CBosch

Hi Dave,

uploaded package? You use WordPress?
Have a nice day

Christian
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Guys,
The GGPKG, or package is for CMS website and we support Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal.
If your not using a CMS then you can't use the package.
The three ways to have pano on your website are:
One: rename the output folder and upload to your server using FTP.
From your page have a link that resolves to the HTML page in the renamed output folder.
This will open a new window with the panorama.

Two: As before rename and upload.
But this time use an iframe to embed the the HTML page in the renamed folder in your page.
Example of code:

Code: Select all

<iframe src="pano.html" name="panorama" width="640" height="480" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" style="float:left; margin-left:0px" allowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen=“true”></iframe> 
Of course changing pat, name and size to fit your requirements.

The third way is a bit more complex, basically you copy the code from our HTML page, but you need to understand that the files will be in a separate folder so you will need to change the paths etc.

I'd go with the iframe.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
DFRANKLIN

Thanks for your help Hopki.
Think i'll go for the iframe.
On the code you've shown what name shall I rename the output folder I'm going to upload. ( name="panorama" )

Thanks
Dave
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Dave,
I would suggest you have a folder called panos in the root of your website. Then you can upload each project to this folder.
I would then rename the output folders to suit the projects.
Example a tour of hotel, I would rename the folder to the name of the hotel.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
DFRANKLIN

Hi,
I can not get a pano to load in an iframe on a sub page of my website http://www.pan360.uk/clients/

This is the path embedded on clients page and test being the folder with pano in:

<p><iframe src="../test/pan360.html" name="panorama" width="990" height="600" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" style="float:left; margin-left:0px" allowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="“true”" id="panorama"></iframe></p>

Thanks
Dave
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Dave,
For the path why not use an absolute URL to the file on your site.
Then it wont matter where the iframe ends up as long as there is an internet connection.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
support@ggnome.com
Hugh

Hi,

Apologise for being vague, but I am getting lost here and wonder if there is a more detailed help.

"One: rename the output folder and upload to your server using FTP.
From your page have a link that resolves to the HTML page in the renamed output folder. "
I am happy renaming the Output folder and uploading it to the server, but I am not following what the "pano.html" file is in:
<iframe src="pano.html" name="panorama" width="640" height="480" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" style="float:left; margin-left:0px" allowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen=“true”></iframe>

I am happy using the *.ggpkg in WordPress for my site 360hugh.co.uk and this works briliantly, but I have a site that has now been running for a decade and for which I use an html editor, hugha.co.uk.
On this site I have used *.swf files for my panoramas, but as as these are not view-able on iPAD, etc. I am now trying to update them to hmtl5.

Looking for any advice that will help thanks.