Different ways to show Embed images in a tour

Q&A about the latest versions
Fabrik360

Hi there,

I´m a Pano2VR 5 Pro user.

I´m currently working in a tour where I need to embed pictures of certain details.

I only know two ways to carry out such thing and I don't really like any of them:

- Create a picture hotspot from the left side tool panel - I get a small preview of the picture in a certain position of the panorama that moves into a bigger size picture through an animation, when I click on it. I love the animation but instead of the small preview of the picture I´d like to know if it's possible to place a simple camera icon (like the one attached to this post) that leads into the big picture through the animation when clicking.

- Create a poligon hotspot from the left side tool panel - I get a poligon that iluminates when hover over the mouse, but the only way I know to show the big picture when cliking is to open a new Tab. I love the way it shows the detail area, because it doesn't hide the detail, but I´d like to know if I could get the previous animation of a small picture coming into a bigger one when I click on the poligon.

Thank´s in advance.

Diego.
Attachments
icon-camera-128.png
icon-camera-128.png (1.85 KiB) Viewed 6183 times