Version 5 Beta 4 HMD pano video / output tiles / zoom in/out

Q&A about the latest versions
pLuz

Hi!

I did read the HMD and the how to, but I still do have some questions:

1. When creating a normal pano and a HMD pano in the output path, does the tiles created by the normal pano are the same or are they different tiles than the ones created by the HMD version?
I could use the same output path or should I use a diferent output path?
Or should I created a copy of the normal panorama pictures, like "pano01_vr.jpg" and it will created different tiles for the HMD version?
I did create a copy of the pano image, but I just want to know if I'm duplicating tiles creation and panoramas files.

2. When creating a HMD pano video project do I have to follow any additional procedures, besides the ones described in here?
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10493

Will this work in HMD?

3. Is it possible to enable zoom in/out in HDM, when wathing it in a google cardbox?
When running in the computer the HDM version, I can zoom/in/zoom out using the scroll button in the middle of the mouse, any way to do it in google carboxd?
A PS4 Bluetooth controller or something similar will be able to be programmed to be able to do this?

thanks
Hopki
Gnome

HI plus,
You can easily share the same set of tiles with different outputs such as with Normal and VR projects.

How you do this is quite easy.

Select 2 x HTML5 outputs.

The first will have the default folder name of output.
The second will add Output-1. Edit this so its the same as the first: output.

Under the HTML tab add a sub directory for each of the HTML5 outputs.

Example:
output/normal/index.html
output/vr/index.html

Now under the Advanced tab edit the file name.

Example:
output/pano1.xml
output/pano2.xml

You can set the stare skin and VR template for the second HTML5 output.
When you publish the output folder will have:

pano1.xml
pano2.xml
tiles folder
normal folder
vr folder

The normal and vr folders will have their own images, HTML and JS files as well as the pano2vr_player.swf file.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/