Insert a video in a way that it would look like a hotspot.

Q&A about the latest versions
FPivot

Hello,

I am new to Pano2VR so apologize if my question is that of a beginner. I have watched the tutorials and looked at posts in this forum but I could not find the answer to my question.

In the educational panoramas I am building, I need to place hotspots that when the students tap on them, a video can be visioned. I have used the video insertion tool, but it draws a large rectangle that masks a portion of the panorama. If I decrease its dimensions, it is too small when it is played in a play/pause mode. Also, it does not visually stand out in the panorama and students could miss the object.
I saw that we can use a "preview" file to make it looks like whatever we want in the panorama; but here as well, the preview is quite large and when I reduce its size, do does the windows that opens to play the video.

What I'd like to achieve is something as in the file I have attached (e.g. an icon that looks like a camera that does not masks the panorama too much and that inform the students that if they tap on that spot, it'll trigger a video).

Is that possible. If yes, how?

Thanks for your help with this.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (92.13 KiB) Viewed 1561 times