Pano2VR Beta 5 feedback - map location & orientation

Q&A about the latest versions
keith@fachwen.org

I've used the new mapping options a few times now and I think the labels could do with being a little clearer.

Right-click is used the first time to set the location/gps coordinates of a node on the map.
A second right-click is used to choose a landmark to set the compass direction.

All well and good - but I kept getting it wrong!! I had to keep an eye on the two boxes/buttons either side of the top of the map box and they are labeled confusingly, in my opinion.

After a while I noticed the tiny logos .... now it all makes sense... a little red blobby thing to set the coordinates and a little blue thing to set the direction (it might be a compass, if it were a little bigger then I might be able to tell!!).

Anyway, I think you need to have a look at this, maybe just get rid of the words altogether :D

Still a brilliant programme BTW.

Cheers,

Keith
hum@no.id

Gumir J | VR Panoramic Photographer | mobile: +77055717171 | skype: gumirj
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
keith@fachwen.org

Hi Gumir, thanks for that. My point is for people new to the process it isn't intuitive. Once you've worked it out it's fine, but I still think the wording on the buttons themselves could be a little clearer :D