Again: batch processing window

Q&A about the latest versions
Bostjan

O.k. now it is time to upgrade to 5.0 pro version…
Just a question which reply is essential with me…I want to recreate old VR tours each with up to hundreds of panoramas. Each location was with own *.p2VR file. As there is no more batch processing window (or is it?) how to reprocess all that files with just a drop somewhere…?
Hopki
Gnome

hummmm, good question.
V5 can not have popup windows so a popup batch processing window is a no go.
To this end most of all the functions of the batch processing can be duplicated, example open an HTML5 output then you can save as a template.
I will check this out tomorrow in the office and report back.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Bostjan

Any news? ...or idea "how to" ?
Bostjan

Knock, knock... ( lol)
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Sorry for late reply.
OK all of the functions of the batch processing window can be reproduced either by droplets or using a template.
The one thing that can't de done is batch process p2vr files which I know is what you want.
The dev are working go the next beta at the moment and I guess when P2VR 5 is out of beta then they will probably look into this agin.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
skyfocus

Hi,

Just started this weekend exploring V5, and I'm also missing the batch processing option. I like my tours to be configured with one panorama per config file. This way
I have a high flexibility when I want to cut out a part of the tour or maybe reuse it in an other project. I also see a problem when adjusting a single panorama-node I have te regenerate the whole tour, with just one panorama per config file, only the config-file that changed will have to be regenerated.
I did not test it yet but I think a configfile with 100+ nodes will be very complex and confusing to work with and processing it will be a challenge.

Speaking of which, I'm missing the "generate all output" button. With the pre Pano2VR-V5 it was possible the generate all outputs with one button. I always have a flash and a html5 output. When I change something in the pano I want to regenerate all output again. Is there a button to do so ?

Regards,

Arjan
Windows 10 Pro x64, Pano2VR pro V6.1.13 , Browser latest Firefox
sndrgn

Hi Hopki,

I am working on a presentation for my work and am now defining zoom and pans to export as films in high definition. This takes its time. So is there a possibility of a batch process like in PTgui? Or is there the possibility to select the best panos of a tour, define the clips and combine after several projects in one? I tried Drag and drop of panos from one project to another but it is not possible.

Thanks and regards, Chris
sndrgn

I thought about it yesterday again and decided to create a new project and import selected panos there. So I have one project and can export all pans and zooms in a rush.

have a great time, Chris
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Chris,
If you only create Animation Clips of the required nodes then when you output the Animation MP4 Video it will only use those clips regardless of how many nodes there are in the tour.

Or if you have a project with all nodes having animation clips, then you would just copy the .p2vr file and remove the clips you don't need, and output the animation.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
support@ggnome.com