Tool Bar Problems

Q&A about the latest versions
smooth

You "could" make the "tooltips" by utilising the "mouse over" image when making a skin button set.

Though, what Thomas has planned will ultimately make it simple. Still, using the mouse-over image state will allow you total control over design colour/font etc.

Regards, Smooth 8)
Roy Reed

Sphereworks wrote:Looks good yeh. I'll have a go at creating something like that later today if I have the time. Have no idea how to create movement like that, I'm sure I'll work it out. Can I do this with the skin editor?
I've attached the .ggsk file so you can see how it's done. Put it in the C:\Documents and Settings\yourname\Application Data\GardenGnomeSoftware\Skins folder and open it in the skin editor.

If you want to extract the .png graphic files change the extension of the .ggsk file to .zip and open it that way (it's just a renamed zip file anyway).
Attachments
ReedDesign_tt_hidden.ggsk
(411.34 KiB) Downloaded 864 times
Peter Stephens

Thanks for that, very usefull !! I think I can see how it's done. I shall have a go soon. I think for what this perticual client of ours would like, the tool tips feature would suit best - so will wait for that. But I like the last example from Roy, I'll definatly have a play with that and can see other things I can do with this to.

Cheers,

Pete
http://www.sphereworks.co.uk