Pano2vr5 flat pano animation only when browser minimised

Q&A about the latest versions
adriansinc@gmail.com

Hi there! I have a flat gigapixel pano in pano2vr5. When I minimise the firefox browser to fill only part of the screen, the animation works and everything is fine. (its here... http://www.reel360.co.uk/boxhill%20pano/index.html ) (html output only)
But when firefox is maximised as normal to full screen, the animation does not start.
Also (my aim) when embedded as html on a Muse page, the animation does not start.

Is this my error or a beta issue?

Many thanks.
adriansinc@gmail.com

Any ideas on this?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi adriansinc,
This does not looks like a bug to me and Ill tell you why.

Unlike a spherical or cylinder panorama a Flat image has side to side limits.
Using your link, if the browser is set to 1024 x 768 the animation starts with a clump of trees in the middle of the screen, then it pans to the left.
Change the browser window to 1280 x 720 then its not possible for the trees to be in the middle, the animations starting position so therefore the animation stalls.
In the animator you can set the aspic ratio of the window, example 1280 x 720px is 16:9 and so is 1920 x 1080 (HD).
If you set this size then produced the animation it should be ok.
Im not sure what could be done here, perhaps it sits there until the animation gets to the point where it would move the image but then that would not look very good as you would have lots of time of nothing happing.
Ill copy a link to this post to the developers and see what they think but Im sure its down to the aspect ratio being wrong for the window size.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/