I lose Full Frame mode when advancing to next stop on tour

Q&A about the latest versions
chris777

Hi,

I just completed a tour, and when I am in full frame mode, and I click on a link to go to a new .html page (using the "self" type of link), I go to the new page, but I lose full frame and it goes back to the default size.

Is there anyway I can have the viewer stay in full frame mode without having to re-click the full frame button each time they advance to the next link or node on the VR tour? This happens with Safari, Chrome and Firefox.

Here it is:

http://mannphoto.com/z/mbusa/woodlandsv ... t/01b.html

oops, just had to re-upload the 2nd stop on the tour to fix a problem, probably won't be up till 3:55CST
360Texas

Using PC and Chrome latest. All panoramas are full monitor window size (27" LED) after clicking the toolbar full screen [x] button. Looks like what works really does work well.
Images nice and sharp and white balanced properly.

Great work !!!
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
chris777

Thanks Dave! Good to hear from you. What would this community be without you?

But do you have to click the full frame button every time you click a link and move to the next node? I do. Or are you saying you stay In full frame after you click a link and go to the next node?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Chris,
The resion for this is because you are linking the HTML pages.
Each time you click the hotspot you are loading a new HTML page with a new instance of the player which is causing the fullscreen to go back to normal view.

How you would set up your tour is the first node that opens has the HTML page and Skin.
All the other nodes are produced without the HTML page or skin selected.

The Poly Hotspot URL will point to the XML file as this looks like an HTML5 only project.
Example the Hotspot URL for the showroom would point to: 01.xml
For the Service Drive it would point to: 05.xml

This way you load the different XML files in the same player and in so doing so will not collapse fullscreen.
Please find a three node tour attached.
Regards,
Hopki
Attachments
polytour.zip
(806.31 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
chris777

OHhhhh, OK, I understand now. Yes, it works for me now. Thanks a LOT Martin!