About a patch

Q&A about the latest versions
frodo

Hi!
First of all, congrats for the launch of version 5. Nice and a lot of new things to investigate and play with. That´s where I´m at the moment. A client asked me about the chance to click on the image or mouse over a part of the panorama and it shows a change in the image itself. A kind of animation. Example: car interior, mouse over the radio and the lights of the diisplay of it turn on as if the radio was powered on. Now with version 5 you can add an image over the panorama keeping the orientation as with the patch, but you can not trigger that image with an action from, as far as I could found out. I first thought to add an image, having it placed over the panorama, setting it not vissible and then with an action thru a hotspot trigger it visible.
I hope I was clear enough.
Is there a way to do something like this?
TIA!!
Regards!
Hopki
Gnome

HI,
Have a look at the 3D distorted hotspot tip.
This lest you do such things with still images. Should also work with an animated gif, but it will need to use the external loader for the animation to work.
Also the possibility to pin a video of the radio to the panorama and have a mouse click play/pause mouse click acton.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
frodo

Thanks Martin! I knew that there should be something.
I will test it and if necessary will ask here for help.
Congrats for this new version and thanks for all the support and tutorials you have been uploading.

Edit: I followed the tutorial you´ve linked me to and it works. It has to be very precise to match the original image, but it will work for sure.
The animated gif option is also something I´ve thought about.
Is there a link with as clear indications as the before one about how to insert it?

Regards!