File size to use

Q&A about the latest versions
visual360media

Hi all, I know image sizes have been covered on other forums etc but i was just wondering what
sizes we should use for say a window, of 600 wide, (or whatever to suit your web content page),
bearing in mind i will be givin the user the option to click the fullscreen button.
In other words, do you make the image to look good at the window size, but obviously it loses
quality at full size, or do you make it larger as you are givin the fullscreen option, or maybe an inbetween size?
I hope that all makes sense.
I need to get on and finish this page,
http://www.cookscarriages.co.uk/virtual_tour.htm asap,
so will prob have the images you see there now as flash 360 images embedded in that page,
and then have the fullscreen button on the image.
Also, does this software generate all the code required to test for flash ver ect or do i need to add code to page.?
And as i asked elsewhere, where do i get latest copy of p2q_embed object js file.

I really need to get this finished with flash tours and am hoping this software is the correct option i have chosen.
Many thanks for any help.
John Goulding.
Kind regards,

John Goulding
360Texas

We generate stitched panoramas that are 4000 x 2000 16bit TIF and 50mb.
We load the 16bit 50mb file directly into Pano2VR Ver 2 5a and specify 1024w x 600h viewer size for FLASH Ver 9 output
On the 2nd tab specify 'auto rotate', gravity, and HTML web page output.
When you build the Flash file - it creates the .swf (about 1.25mb), html page code AND automatically the p2q_embed_object.js files.

You use all 3 of these files to view the panorama.

Hope this helps
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
visual360media

Yep, that helps a great deal, thank you very much.

(Bit late here in the evening so will get on it right away tomorrow and see how i get on)

Thanks,

John.
Kind regards,

John Goulding