Precise location of hotspots?

Q&A about the latest versions
thatkeith

Is there a way to see (and edit) the precise numeric location of hotspots? I'm currently placing four audio hotspots in a panorama, and I'd like them to be 90 degrees apart horizontally. I know there's enough 'slop' with audio to cope with rough placement, but all the same it would be really good to have precise numeric control. It'd be even more useful with other kinds of hotspots.

k
Hopki
Gnome

Hi K,
Have added this as a feature request.
For the moment all you need to do is turn on the centre marker found under viewer settings and have the viewing parameters showing.

Add your first sound hotspot in the centre of the centre marker, select the viewing parameters then rotate the pano 90º and then add the next sound hotspot and so on. You can now add precisely at 90º intervals, or what ever you want.

Because you can do this I'm not sure if the feature request may get kicked out, Ill leave it up to the Dev's.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
thatkeith

That's a reasonable workaround for this desire, thanks.
I do think it would be sensible to be able to place all hotspot object types with numeric control. Bumping it down the line would be fair enough, but I really hope it doesn't get kicked out altogether. That would be a mistake, IMO. (Note: opinionated but rarely humble... :wink: )