Popup component

Q&A about the latest versions
besseas

Hello,
I've been following some tutorial to create a pop-up image but I'm facing several problem:
- the pop-up doesn't match the image ratio. So the pop up have a lot of white arround the image that look ugly.
- If the image has the same ratio than the popup but the size of such image is smaller than the popup, then again there is a lot of white around the image.
- Since I add the component "ht_image_with_popup", the index.html (first image of the panorama) open with a white popup!

Any idea to solve this issues are welcome.

Thanks
Popup_ratio_trouble1.JPG
Popup_ratio_trouble1.JPG (76.7 KiB) Viewed 2184 times
Popup_ratio_trouble.JPG
Popup_ratio_trouble.JPG (130.61 KiB) Viewed 2184 times
besseas

Eureka,
the solution was in the "rectangle" section -> background ->uncheck.
Magical it also clear the problem with the index having a white popup!

For the gyroscope, I'm still looking for the solution.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Ok the ht_image component that was released with the first beta has a couple of issues :oops:
The external loader with the ID: image_popup needs the Background Enable, deselected.
It also needs the visible deselected.

This causes the following.
The background enable shows the white border.

The visible check box causes a large active area within which means you can not interact with the pano.
If you just click/tap the area then it will hide and you can interact with the pano.
This only seems to effect mobile devices.

The next beta release will have these fixed but for now you can add the component to the skin editor, make the changes then save it as a new component.

For the Gyro have you selected it in the normal.ggt template properties?
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
besseas

Thanks,
As per the gyro link to a template, please explain because I don't understand the logic behind it.
When I add the popup ht-image, I create a new template, where I add all the component I'm looking for (as per explained in the tutorial).

Now if I assigned another template, I will then lost the component create in the new template, so I have to recreate them!
The logic will be to add a Gyro as a component to be able to add it to any template.

Anyway, I will try to get it works starting from scratch with normal.ggt and keep you post.

Thanks
besseas

besseas wrote:Thanks,
The logic will be to add a Gyro as a component to be able to add it to any template.
Ok, I find out that the .ggt is not the same as .ggsk.
I'm not familiar with the extension yet.