Any brilliant idea for instagram

Q&A about the latest versions
Egami

hello masters
May be I'm asking too much but I believe there is no limit for genius minds to come up with brilliant ideas :D
Ggnome team are trying hard every time to please us and coming up with new features and tools ,when i heard about instagram 2-3 years ago i was totally not interested as a photographer and i considered it as a another fun application for non photographers but know i have realized that Instagram is becoming a very powerful sharing tool and it is growing very fast, used by so many known photographers, now it allows 15s video to be shared so how can we make this useful for us as panographers ,any brilliant ideas ? can this be considered at least as future project in pano2ve, i love to see pano2vr always stepping a head from other competitors . That could be by developing app for intagram / authorized one with Instagram , I'm faraway from being a technical/expertise guy , just a thought

best regard
Egami
littletonmiller

I've had success with existing clients paying me to covert some of their current panos into 15 second videos (with predefined pans). I initially used Pano2Movie but I guess now this can easily be accomplished with Pano2VR 5.0!