Adding Full Screen button programmatically

Q&A about the latest versions
DDiCarlo

All of my old tours do not have a full screen button because there was a bug with IE in the past, so I had them created at the site level.

Now that the new version of IE works fine, I've started adding a fullscreen button in my tours.

I want to add a fullscreen button to all of my old pano tours without having to find all of my old project files and recreate all of the tours. To which file would I add this and where should I add it? Are the tools located in the skin.js file or somewhere else?

Any advice on how to do this? It would save a ton of time if I could just open a file, add a line of code in the right place and resave...

Thanks,
Dean
JimWatters

Each skin template used by your various tours needs to update once with a Fullscreen Button and the HTML5 output generated once. Then copy skin.js and skin.xml to each folder for each tour.
By default the icons used for the button will be in images folder. Each tour will need to have these buttons.

If every tour has a unique skin then you will need to touch and regenerate the skin for each of these.
DDiCarlo

Thank you Jim. I appreciate it.

Dean