Pinned images with text.

Q&A about the latest versions
Lanntair

Does anyone know of a way of having text appear with pinned images.
I set up virtual exhibitions of show that we have in our gallery and hang the space with pinned images. This work great but can't figure a way of adding titles to go with the pinned images when they are clicked on and pop up.
Any ideas would be welcome.
Thanks
BParker

Could it be that you are using Pano2VR and have posted this in the wrong forum? If so and you are looking for titles to display when you hover over the pinned image with a mouse, you may be able to accomplish that by overlaying the pinned image with a polygon hotspot whose URL is left undefined. The hotspot's title text should display when you mouse over the pinned image. The image itself should still display properly when clicked (at least it does in my testing). Hope that helps.
BParker

Nice!
Lanntair

Tour looks great!
What I was looking for was more for text to accompany the pinned images when clicked on and they pop out. Example of the sort of stuff we have in the gallery. I want the wall mounted pieces to have info about titles, artist , dimensions etc.
https://lanntair.com/virtual_exhibitions/mir-air-mhir/
BParker

One way to do that would be to replace a pinned image that needs supplemental text with a “flat” tour node accessed from the panorama by a polygon hotspot. You could then manually add a descriptive text box to the image using an image editor like Photoshop. A polygon hotspot on the “flat” image node would allow the viewer to return to the panorama at the original viewpoint.
Lanntair

Unfortunately it needs to be a pinned image so that I can manipulate the perspective of the image so that it sits over the pictures in the gallery to create the illusion of a hung exhibition.
Hopki
Gnome

Moved topic to the correct forum.
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Lanntair

Hopki wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:56 am Moved topic to the correct forum.
Which forum was the correct one. Navigation is a bit wierd