feature request for beta 7, pinned picture placement

Q&A about the latest versions
CStüben

Hi gardengnomes,
there is one thing that has been a pain in the pano2vr 6 version.

Placing pinned pictures.
You place the picture, select a picture from your disc. So far so good. But adjusting the picture to the pano ... trying to swivel, rotate, swivel again, rotate again, and again and again. and again. Sometime you have to adjust the stretching too.
This never will work 100% correct, especially when the place of the picture is much out of center of your viewpoint.

Better, much better would be a workflow like had been used with the abandoned panotour pro. You draw a four cornered polygon, each corner can be adjusted independent from the other three corners. And the engine automatically calculates swivel, rotate, transformation for the picture.
This is much quicker, more intuitive, and more accurate than the endless swiveling and rotating.

And this i qould like for ALL pinned elements. Pictures, Videos, and i dont know what pinned element types all are existent in p2vr.

THANK YOU!

greetings from germany
Chris
---
Christian Stüben
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Chris,
Have you not seen the video where we show you can use the corner handles?
Place the pinned image, web element, video in the panorama, then use the four red dot handles.
Have a go and let us know how you get on.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
CStüben

Hello Hopki,
no, didnt see the video. Tried it. BINGO!!!!!! That's exact the way i had in mind.

In the p2vr 6 i could use the corners only to resize the pinned image, so i never would have thougt their usage has changed.

THANK YOU TO THE DEVELOPER TEAM!

(so you can mark this as done / completed)

Chris
---
Christian Stüben
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Chris,
Done :D
Cheers,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/