Night sky patch - stock image welcome too

Q&A about the latest versions
etegration

over the years, i have collected quite a lot of skies patch but recently, a project came in for night and i dont have any night skies for patching. anyone knows of any good site free or paid i can get some skies patches for the zenith?

i didnt take my own as their are done with a drone.
360Texas

I would help you.... but our current location is between very tall trees so do not get a 180 degree free night sky. Zenith is 180 degree view showing alot of tree tops.

You did not mention that you need a FLAT cell phone image or a spherical (fisheye) night time image.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
etegration

360Texas wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:01 pm I would help you.... but our current location is between very tall trees so do not get a 180 degree free night sky. Zenith is 180 degree view showing alot of tree tops.

You did not mention that you need a FLAT cell phone image or a spherical (fisheye) night time image.
hi. thanks for the offer. i tried out Affinity Photo. seems to work well with skies that's quite plain. singapore's skies isnt that much filled with stars with a lot of light pollution. seemed to work for now.