Adding transformation to existing output template

Q&A about the latest versions
etegration

I used to be able to do it. now it just seem to break my template. any ideas? it's too long to explain so i just did a screen recording.

- i have a template 2021v2, it has HTML5 output.
- adding transformation to it, output to existing folder, 550 x 225, jpg
- save out put template as 2021 v2.
- start a new project
- Select template 2021 v2. transformation is there but HTML is gone?

I can't add 2 kind of output to 1 template? It was possible in the past.

https://youtu.be/JWBztmm0-FU
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
I don't recall ever been able to do this.
The option is to "Replace" the current template and that's why you lose the HTML5 output as it's being overwritten with the Transformation output.
You can only have an output template for each output, so one for HTML5 and then another for a Transformation output. You can not have one template for two outputs.
A droplet can do this, in fact, you can add as many outputs as you want, HTML5, Transformation, even an Animation.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
etegration

Hopki wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:19 pm Hi,
I don't recall ever been able to do this.
The option is to "Replace" the current template and that's why you lose the HTML5 output as it's being overwritten with the Transformation output.
You can only have an output template for each output, so one for HTML5 and then another for a Transformation output. You can not have one template for two outputs.
A droplet can do this, in fact, you can add as many outputs as you want, HTML5, Transformation, even an Animation.
Regards,
i see! so it was a droplet, not a template. thank you.