Switching panoramas through one-two-three next and previous

Q&A about the latest versions
snowlexx

Hi, everybody.
I need to make a virtual tour in which each panorama is presented in four versions: day/night and with / without a model. At the same time, it is necessary that the user can switch between them while maintaining the current view.
I have seen this topic: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=15476
but, firstly, the current view is not saved when switching, and, secondly, when switching the tag, the switch is not from the current panorama to the next, but from the beginning of the tour. Can you suggest an elegant solution, so as not to create a pair of switching buttons for each panorama?
Thank you in advance.

P.S.: I think it would be ideal if the placeholder $(next)/$(prev) had an additional parameter for how many panoramas to switch forward or backward
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Have a look at this post: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13649
This has all the elements you are looking for.

Also please find attached a project that allows you to select how many nodes it will jump using the next button, set the number of nodes using the skin configuration button.
Regards,
Attachments
jump_nodes.zip
(56.89 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
snowlexx

it's just unbelievable. Hopki, you're a wizard. It's just a pity that I couldn't find this solution in the documentation myself