Problem with connecting Google account

Q&A about the latest versions
Alebaster

Hello!
I downloaded the trial version for Windows 10 and installed Pano2VR pro 6.1.12 (Trial Mode Pro).
I started to take the first steps to study the software and immediately ran into a problem: I cannot connect to my google account.

I click the green button on the Google Street View Panel, then give permission to access my google account, and nothing happens.

After a while, a pop-up window appears with an error:

Details:
Request:
client_id=369087276736-eoeftfi1nfcqpntfq55g0p1tvl9qrsdn.apps.googleusercontent.com&code=4/0AY0e-g5mhkud3rWWv8GedmElIAzMgoqQxNUirMwzNKdZza8d2c6QasG4DKN150RWW46QwA&client_secret=8GC6u6hQv7Nwv-COEb3_geZk&redirect_uri=http://127.0.0.1:51561/oa&grant_type=authorization_code
After a while, a window appears:

Is this a feature of the trial version? Or what am I doing wrong?
thomas
Chief Gnome

This looks like, if Google has currently a problem. Maybe try again in a few hours. The trial version is not restricted in this way. It only adds watermarks to uploaded images.
MfG, Thomas
Alebaster

thomas wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 1:38 pm This looks like, if Google has currently a problem. Maybe try again in a few hours. The trial version is not restricted in this way. It only adds watermarks to uploaded images.
Thank you Thomas. I've fixed a problem. It was necessary to add the application to the Windows Service exceptions.