New town hall Brummen-NL

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
360Foto2B

Open day 21-9-2013 in the new town hall of Brummen-NL.
The new town hall in Brummen has won a prestigious national award: the Sustainable Architecture Award 2013.
Sustainability played a major role in the restoration and renovation plans. Thus, there is built with durable materials, is frugal in their use of energy and makes the organization efficient use of space by working flexibly.

Comment / suggestions welcome
http://www.foto2b.nl/Pano/Brummen/
360Texas

EXCELLENT work !

Your choice of taking elevated imaging is put to good use.

I am impressed with your ability to complete the nadir with precision. Floor tile, stone tile and carpet are very difficult.
It appears that the central building must have been existing. The exterior glass, natural heavy wood columns and beams completes the structure.
I like the use of small stone rectangle beds which absorb day time radiant sunlight, then the heat is released at night. The interior stone walkways do the same.

Great presentation with the drop down thumbnail menu.

Project appears seems simple. But I know a lot of work to make it look and operate in simple fashion.

I trust your hard work will be added to your clients website.

Congratulations - job well done.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
360Foto2B

Thank you 360Texas for your comment and nice compliments.

The photos I made with a Nikon D7100, Sigma 8mm, Nodal Ninja R1 and Fanotec Pole Series I.
Because I don't have a nadir adapter, I have made the nadir with photoshop. It was indeed a precision work. The fourth pano I only used a mirror sphere, it was too difficult to clone this well. I made three skins, pc/mac, iPad and iPhone.

The thumbnail menu I have made not ​​myself, but from Kaspars Bleikss of Bright.lv. Thank you Kaspars for the simple but good working thumbnail menu.