Real Estate Tour - comments / suggestions welcome

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
TNelson

I am just getting my feet wet with the Pano2VR and just panoramas in general, and was wanting some feedback, and I had a couple questions for anyone out there who may be able to give me a better understanding..

Link:
http://www.503rephotography.com/delprado/

I'm not sure why, but the skin won't load on an iPad or mobile phone, but I have it in there just like it is in the flash version, which loads just fine. Any ideas what could cause this?

What do I need to do to align the controls / progress bar in the center of the screen on a fullscreen tour?

The progress bar goes for a while even though everything looks pretty clear and as if everything has loaded. Any idea on why this may be..? And it seems to take a while before the panorama starts to load with the progress bar in place. Not sure if I'm doing anything wrong, but if anybody has any suggestions or tips that may help it load a little quicker, that would be much appreciated!

Feel free to let me know what you think, I am liking the software very much and know that I'm just scratching the surface at this time!

Oh and one more minor issue - I've put some titles on the hotspots, but they're not showing up, and it looks like you can see them for a split on the HTML5 version on a mobile device, but only for a split second. The Hotspots Text Box is enabled in advanced settings. Any ideas why it's not showing up..? Thanks guys!

Trevor
Neal

When you are outside in front, click on the hotlink by the front door takes you to the kitchen. However, the pano of the living room shows the front door and there doesn't appear to be a way from the kitchen back to the front door. Also the link from the kitchen to the basement is confusing. There are also several orphan scenes (they can only be accessed via the menu).

The scenes themselves look good.