B-25

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
MetlabBob

This dates back to 2011, and was one of only two panos that survived a massive and devastating computer crash which gobbled up a large effort at the Warplane Heritage Museum in Hamilton Ontario.

http://mcdsgroup.com/B-25/
MetlabBob

Oh, I forgot... The narration is found on the top left! A little unorthodox, but this was a demo.
BParker

MetlabBob:

This is a great look at a truly historic aircraft. It’s especially interesting to compare the view to the ATTAS in-cockpit panorama posted a week or two ago. Technology has certainly had its impact on the pilot’s experience over the years.

The computer crash that took some of your other work must have been heartbreaking. I hope it won’t discourage you from re-shooting those lost subjects if the opportunity arises. I’d love to see more of the museum’s collection. From their web site I see they have a Lancaster, which would be another interesting subject.

Although I live in California, I was born in Hamilton. I was fascinated to discover that they have such a great aviation museum there. I hope to see it in person someday.

Your Backus Heritage Village panoramas were also first rate.

Thanks!
Ben
MetlabBob

Thanks Ben,

The Lancaster was one of the panos I lost in that crash. I may go back again when things settle down a bit.